April 10, 2012

The Story.

Hello lovely readers and welcome to The Life of the Live. Love. Laugh. Girl.. My name’s Tammy and I am a country bumpkin from the lovable UK that has recently acquired this small slice of the internet!

Like all introductions, you must sit through an ever so slightly dull segment all about whom I am and why I am here with you lovely lot this evening. But hopefully my reasons for being here will chase that feeling away.

I've has always had a story to tell. From an early age I dreamed of following in the footsteps of my literary inspirations – such as William Shakespeare and Alfred Tennyson – and produce tales too poignant not to affect a person. It wasn’t until I was diagnosed with the crippling illness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME), that I heeded the call to put pen to paper and finally write that story.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) is an illness that not many may know from its current name; perhaps you may know it from the early term that is Yuppie Flu. It debilitates a person in various ways and - with great consideration - I have decided that I would like to help enlighten people and aid fellow sufferers with the triumphs, falls, and silver linings of life with it.

This is my story.

Image Map

3 comments:

  1. Haannah'Charlotte12 April 2012 at 17:06

    Well I'm going to stick around for the ride....i can tell ya that ;) Can't wait to here more!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great!! Awesome post!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome introduction!! I will definitely be back. Consider me a faithful stalker.

    ReplyDelete

Want to share your thoughts on the post? Post a comment!