November 17, 2012

Liebster Blog Award.

Hello lovely readers, guess what? Reader of my blog and very sweet friend Amelia has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! I'm very flattered and have thanked her very much.

Never heard of the Liebster Blog Award? The Liebster Blog Award is give to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (on their blog). "Liebster" is German for "Beloved, Dearest or Favourite".








Eleven Facts About Me
  1. Thursday night is Russell Howard Night.
  2. I adore buying & wearing high heels.
  3. I like helping people very much. Advising. Making them smile.
  4. I hate the word "Lol" when it's used too many times.
  5. I have a twisted & dirty sense of humour.
  6. I hit my head standing up in the bus every single time because of my height.
  7. I'm mentally forever in the Writing Cave.
  8. I have the coldest hands. Seriously.
  9. I have a Gray Sweats fetish.
  10. I'm in love with Daniel Craig. (Well, that's something some of you already know)
Amelia's Eleven Questions & My Answers

For what in your life do you feel most grateful?

My family. Without a doubt. I love them to bits.

If you wanted to look very sexy, how would you dress?

Oh, this is an interesting one. Lingerie wise? That stays with me.
Dream Answer: A full length, deep royal blue, backless dress that's either a halter-neck or one shoulder with a long slit/cut starting from the middle of my thigh. This would be accompanied with black lace, Christian Louboutin heels. Smokey eye make-up and nude lips.
Reality: A deep blue, bodycon/skater dress that reaches the middle of my thigh with black Cartier heels. Mascara, eyeliner & red lipstick or nude lips.

Whom do you admire the most? In what way does that person inspire you?

Hmm, this is a very hard one. There's many I admire and am inspired by. My mum, authors, writers.

What is your most treasured memory?

Again, another tough one. I can't choose.

Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire; after saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?

Laptop. It holds every single memory & written work I've ever had/done.

Do you believe in true love & soul mates?

Definitely.

If a crystal ball would tell you the truth about any ONE thing you wished to know concerning yourself, life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?

Will I get better with my M.E. & achieve my dreams.

In conversations, do you tend to listen or talk more?

Um, depends on the person. I'm more of a listener in general.

What has been your biggest disappointment in life? Your biggest failure?

Forever doubting myself.

Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?

Being a professional columnist as an Adviser. It's just not doable at the moment for many reasons.

What do you value most in a relationship?

(Serious Answer) Understanding & Trust. Why? Well, with my M.E. finding a guy is very hard. It's a lot of drama which stresses me out. It's hard enough to make people understand my M.E.. Try telling a guy about it (so far, none have understood) and saying how many complications there'd be. So Understanding & Trust is very important to me.

My Eleven Nominees
This was very hard, a lot of the bloggers I love have over 200 follows & my mind suddenly drew a blank but thankfully Amelia helped me out.

  1. Tamara Beard ~ Tamara's One Stop Indie Shop!
  2. Darwin Blake ~ Darwin Blake's Blog...
  3. Jo Michaels ~ Jo Michaels
  4. Nina D'Angelo ~ Nina D'Angelo
  5. Heavenly Haven ~ Heavenly Haven1808's Blog
  6. Joan Gillen ~ The Adventures of Pink Bonnet Girl
  7. Katie Magnet ~ A Thousand Hats
  8. Elizabeth Reinhardt ~ Team Indie Pubbed!
  9. Jenn Sterling ~ J. Sterling Young Adult Author
  10. Kristina Synder ~ Ever and Ever Sight
  11. J.C. Isabella ~ J.C. Isabella YA Romance Author

My Eleven Questions

  1. Do you think your Star Sign (if you believe in them) describes who you are?
  2. We all have great people we know online but never met. If you could choose one, which one of your online friends would you meet?
  3. Right at this moment, who is your favourite male character book-wise?
  4. What book are you most excited for to release?
  5. What's your favourite type of blog? Beauty? Journalism? Lifestyle?
  6. What book would you like to see turn into a film? 
  7. If there was one person that you adore (*cough* like Daniel Craig *cough*) and they took you on a date, who would it be?
  8. What supernatural being would you want to be? Or would you want to be the kickass human?
  9. Do you believe in Love at First Sight? If so, why? If not, why?
  10. If the apocalypse was ever to happen, what creature would you rather the world was taken over by? Zombie? Vampire? Werewolf? 
  11. What is the one thing you can't live without?

Tammy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your thoughts on the post? Post a comment!