My Intimate Poetry: Circles.

Time will pass but the spheres of life live on. ― Tammy-Louise Wilkins


What do you wish for me say?
To proclaim the very words that sent you running?
Why would I believe your sincerity?
When only fabrications spout from your venomous mouth?

Those words once were the entire reason of my existence;
A hopeless need to confess silly declarations of love.
Even when you committed such monstrous deeds;
The ones that withered my heart.

The years pass faster than each before,
Yet here you still dwell in the past of my mistakes.
You’re forever there to remind me of the fear
Invoked by you.

I travelled in circles when I was with you

With the delusion that you’d change.
But now I will say goodbye,
The dreams are where you will stay.


2012 © Tammy-Louise Wilkins


Comments

  1. hey ;D love your blog! i defenetly will ceep following :) please check out my blog too ;) hope you like it,

    S.MMMU ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S. :) How very kind of you to say, thank you so very much!

      I have just loaded up your blog & am reading it now...*Minutes Later* Oh I love it! First of all, the name is great. You are also very varied with genre of posts (e.g. Culture, Make-Up, Music). Thank you for sharing your blog with me! xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Want to share your thoughts on the post? Post a comment!

Popular Posts