December 31, 2012

My Intimate Poetry: Conclusion.

It’s time to close this book. ― Tammy-Louise Wilkins


With each passing moment,
The pulsing of the seconds chime.
Storing another memory for a rainy day,
Building one more door within my mind.

Through the affliction of tragedy,
Amid the confrontation and heartbreak,
The mentality of my soul has evolved,
With the warmth of love’s flame.

Between the challenge of living,
Among the string of misadventures and failure,
There has been growth and rejuvenation
Of my spirit.

As the sound of time echoes in my ears,
I take an ultimate look at the souvenirs.
From the year soon to be passed,
Before opening the door for a new collection.

2012 © Tammy-Louise Wilkins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your thoughts on the post? Post a comment!