The Next Big Thing.

Hello lovely readers, I was recently tagged in lovely friend, reader and fellow author, Charming Man's 'The Next Big Thing Blog Hop' post. Firstly, thank you for tagging me; I'm honoured. The Next Big Thing is a tag which is used by writers for hopping from blog to blog in order to connect, discover and enjoy other wonderful writers. Enjoy!

Where did the idea for your Temptation Bites come from?

When I was diagnosed with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, I was pushed into a state of limbo. My motivation for life in general had powered down until one night, I had a dream. Please excuse me for sounding terribly Martin Luther King, but the idea of my novel came to me through a dream. I had a dream and here is where it's taken me.

What genre does your Temptation Bites fall under?

Temptation Bites can be considered for a varied amount of genres as it consists of many factors. However, I would personally name it a New Adult Paranormal Romance and Thriller.

Will Temptation Bites be self-published or represented by an agency?

I shall be self-publishing with Amazon for Kindle.

How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?

The rough draft only came to a close earlier this month (I've been working on it for almost a year) and I have been editing and re-drafting ever since.

Give a one-sentence synopsis of your Temptation Bites:

Medusa has nothing on Kristina Florez.

What other works would you compare your story to? 

For every writer, comparisons between others' work is difficult as we all like to think our idea is unique in its own way. Temptation Bites is based upon Greek Mythology so I shall leave it up to you lovely lot to determine this question.

What inspires you when you were writing Temptation BItes?

Inspiration is unlimited. It is all around us. Only few see it, though. Even the simplest thing could open up a world of options.My greatest inspiration is often originated from serendipitous moments.

What novels would you suggest to your lovely readers?

As an avid reader, this question is almost unanswerable. However, I shall list a few of my favourites:
Shakespeare’s Sonnets by William Shakespeare
The Odyssey by Homer
It Started with a Kiss by Miranda Dickinson
Gabriel’s Inferno
by Sylvain Reynard


Once again, thank you Charming Man for tagging me in this! Now, here are my nominations. It's hard to decide but these wonderful people deserve it!:

Abbi Glines | Best-Selling Author of the Sea Breeze, Existence and Vincent Boys Series' |
Elizabeth Reyes | Best-Selling Author of the Moreno Brothers and 5th Street Series |
Tina Reber | Best-Selling Author of Love Unscripted |
Jessica Park | Best-Selling Author of Flat-Out Love |
Darwin Blake | The Almost Famous Author |
P J Bayliss | Erotic Poet |

Tammy xo

Comments

Popular Posts