My Intimate Poetry: Addicted to Love

Hello lovely readers, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend! The majority of mine was spent writing with the lovely companion of music from such things as Annie, Les Misérables and so on. Over the last few weeks, I've realized my Sunday nights consist of writing and watching Call the Midwife & Ripper Street. I cannot believe it is only a week or so until I'm off to Stratford again! Enjoy tonight's poem! 

A lover can be so many things, big or small. ~ Tammy-Louise Wilkins.


The gentlest, innocent kiss
Can create absolute pure bliss
The carnal appetite builds deep within
It’s only a matter of time until we both give in

Your body betrays you in every sense
It has dearly missed me in my lengthy absence
That particular fact makes me smirk with hidden glee
You truly are all the things I want a man to be

My touch turns fervent with desperate longing
I crave the ecstasy you always bring so stop with this teasing prolonging
Did you not know how addicted I am to you?
Each time we encounter one another, I spot something anew

Our whispered pleasures
Become loud profanities that only we can hear in our private leisure
You ignite the most intense passion I forgot existed
Then again, for so very long I’ve resisted

I place a single kiss on your chest
My favourite place, it’s really the best
What is this desired part?
Your affectionate, warm and loving heart


2013 © Tammy-Louise Wilkins
Tammy xo

Comments

Popular Posts