My Intimate Poetry: Secrets.

Hello lovely readers, I have had the most hectic week. Can barely function! Enjoy the poem!

Since He broke me, I don't open up and talk about the secrets I have. If you are given the chance to learn about the darkness I've endured then you better take it! ~ Tammy-Louise Wilkins.

I don't know how to tell him
He renders me speechless all the time
We're in the honeymoon stage
You know, when everything is fantastic

But something bigger plays on my mind

I don't know how to love him
The paralyzing fear that one day he may leave
It scares me to death
We've only just begun to learn about one another
Yet it seems we have been together for years

He is yet to discover that I was once broken not long ago

I don't know how to express my gratitude to him
Because he is the reason my faith in relationships have been restored
Because he was the one that unknowingly rebuilt my confidence and security
Although in my time of sadness and depression, my new found confidence and security creep away

He disarms me and revitalizes me in the same instance

I don't know how to go to him
A day without talking is like torture to my healing heart
I come off needy in my attempts to engage in a conversation
Leaving me with no option but to pull away

For now.

2013 © Tammy-Louise Wilkins

Tammy xo

Comments

Popular Posts