My Intimate Poetry: Animals.

Hello lovely readers, yesterday I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. The award requests me to tell you all seven things about myself. Having already done a similar task in previous awards I've received, I wanted to do something different this time! So I am asking you to head over to my Facebook Page and comment on the status (linked in 'Facebook Page') and ask me anything you like! A little shy? Feel free to email me at tammy-louisewilkins@hotmail.com or direct message me on Twitter or private message me on my Facebook Page.

Now, tonight I have something special. After what seems like forever, the eagerly anticipated sequel to My Intimate Poetry: Cupid has arrived! Enjoy!

Let's defy the rules and be bad together. ~ Tammy-Louise Wilkins.



How do we leave real life behind?
This world of ours is completely refined
What is it about you that makes me inclined?
“Listen, obey, bite and grind.”

Now you lay against the cool wooden floor
Trousers and briefs discarded, now my tongue can explore
I feel you quiver, arched back and all
That’s when you grunt and growl “More! More! More!”

Use my body, mind and soul
As I do yours, make yourself feel whole
Bring you to the point of ecstasy and no return, that’s my goal
Be the master, my dominant lover and I’ll assume the submissive role

Our instincts now primal, we’re animals out of costume
Inebriated by eachother’s lecherousness perfume
Thrusting, panting and profanities fill the room
Spanking, scratching, marks of passion consume

Fingers laced in one another’s hair
Tugging roughly whilst locked in an intense stare
Harder, faster, oh god, you’re taking me there!
“This is how,” You sigh softly “I show you I care.”


2013 © Tammy-Louise Wilkins


Tammy xo

Comments

Popular Posts