My Intimate Poetry: Burning Desire.

Hello lovely readers, at long last Friday has arrived and you know what that means...A new chapter in My Intimate Poetry. It's been a tiring week and so, let's end it with a saucy little poem! Enjoy!

Desire, lust and wine equals a deliciously naughty time. ~ Tammy-Louise Wilkins.



Scorching water pelts against my flesh
Slinking along to the rhythm of my curves
My head tipped back and lips ajar
As my fingers attend to the ache between my legs
Frantically trying to soothe that hunger
The one that throbs and burns
In need of my touch
Craving my attention
To elicit great pleasure
To think of you
And the way my name rolls of your tongue
Disabling me completely
In moments I’ll become undone
My eyes shutter and a whimper escapes
As my fingertips massage and stroke
Hips thrust on their own accord
Against my modest caress
Pleading for me to go faster and harder
Yearning for a release
Crying out to be lost in ecstasy
Yet I torture myself still
Prolonging the sensations


2013 © Tammy-Louise Wilkins


Tammy xo

Comments

Popular Posts