December 31, 2013

My Intimate Poetry: Hello World.

Hello lovely readers, it's the last day of 2013! Can you believe it? Tonight I will be publishing another posts post but begin with, I would like to gift you lovely lot my final My Intimate Poetry entry of 2013. Enjoy!

Thank you for such an eventful year! ~ Tammy-Louise Wilkins.

2013 has come to an end
Three hundred and sixty-five days have passed
Now we must ascend
Into the realm of new possibilities, let’s start it with a blast!

Every moment has been consumed
By either pain, loss or sadness
Or joy, ecstasy and bliss; each one blossomed
Five hundred, twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes of madness

I’ve gained as well as lost
Rejoiced and suffered in despair
Every single emotion had its own cost
Whether I was in love or just didn’t care

2013 has been the year of friendship
2013 has been the year of love
2013 has been the year of living
2013 has been the year of clarity

As this year comes to a close
We all await the new beginning
Gathering the ones we love, yes, only those
To raise a glass and yell, “Chin! Chin!”

2013 © Tammy-Louise Wilkins

Tammy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your thoughts on the post? Post a comment!