January 11, 2014

My Intimate Poetry: Breathe.

Hello lovely readers, this week has been one of utter chaos. I must say, I'm not sure how I'm operating at the present time. However, I have just popped in to unveil the first installment of My Intimate Poetry this year! Enjoy!

Existence is but a mere word. ― Tammy-Louise Wilkins.


A new year
A new start
A new tempo
For my heart

It’s a fresh leaf
It’s a fresh page
It’s a fresh chapter
For newfound sage

I intend to breathe
I intend to live
I intend to give life
All I’ve got to give

My words will remain genuine
My mind will remain blunt
My heart will remain intact
Though it is an object for affront

2014 © Tammy-Louise Wilkins


Image Map

3 comments:

  1. oooo--very nice! great way to start the year with this poem!

    ReplyDelete

Want to share your thoughts on the post? Post a comment!