My Intimate Poetry: Pause.

Hello lovely readers, I cannot believe how fast this week has flown by! I hope you lovely lot have yourself a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

Among other aspects, tonight's poem was inspired by an exquisite thing called music. Recently, the songs I've been listening to have been rather apt to life at the moment. To quote My Intimate Poetry: Beneath the Vin Rouge; Music voices the words that remain untold. Enjoy!

Where there is light, darkness is close behind. ― Tammy-Louise Wilkins.

My mystery man
How you bewitch me
How you make me feel
How you make me forget the pain

My mystery man
Listen to my burning plea
What are you doing to me?
Taunting me with what could be

My mystery man
I’m sorry for the emotions you ignite
I will apologize for eternity
For what I’ve done to you

My mystery man
Oh I wish I could travel in time
Fast forward to that happy ending
The one we both think about

My mystery man
If only I could banish every ounce of agony
Eliminate all hurdles and take my place
The place that's beside you

My mystery man
You’re no longer clandestine
The truth is out and now you’re slipping through my grasp
I wish you could see that I don’t want you to leave

2014 © Tammy-Louise Wilkins
_____________________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular Posts