Valentine's Special | My Intimate Poetry: Night Calls.

Hello lovely readers, Valentine's is almost over. I truly hope that all of you have had yourself a fabulous day, no matter what the circumstances are. I, myself, have had a mix of day but in the end, I'd say it's been a wonderful day. To end today on a naughty note, I have composed a hot and spicy poem for you lovely lot. Enjoy!

You are mine. As I am yours. Let's entwine. And watch this love as it soars. ― Tammy-Louise Wilkins.

There’s someone I want you to see
Deep inside you, let him free
Will you surrender to me?
Relinquish all control and agree

I’ll kiss you there and caress you here
This is merely the foot of the tier
I’ll strike you hard and make it sear
Enjoy it, darling, do not fear

Let go of your inhibitions and give into what you crave
How I make you feel like a god when you’re my slave
Isn’t it delectable to waive?
You’ll never forget this feeling I gave

Allow my words to fuel your inner blaze
Let it leave you in an inebriated daze
Your devotion to me is something of high appraise
You know you have the power to amaze

I may own you now
But I want to make this clear
You own me too in every way possible
Mind, body, and what’s left of my soul

2014 © Tammy-Louise Wilkins

Happy Valentine's you lovely lot!
_____________________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular Posts