April 14, 2014

Monday Musings: The Derrière Extender.

Hello lovely readers, I'm officially back in the blogosphere after my stupendous trip to Stratford-upon-Avon (the sixth to date)! I truly hope you lovely lot have missed me as much as I've missed you. Now, it's Manic Monday and I've got a special Monday Musings article about a topic that I've wanted to discuss for some time.

Since the beginning of 2014, there has been a sudden influx and rise in popularity of a new trend. Dubbed the new flavour of the year or the new "thing", this particular invention is apparently incredible. It has been boasted as a faultless contraption and a very attractive addition to every woman's (and potentially men's) life. It sculpts, quite literally, the low self-esteem into a booming bubble of positive. 

So what am I nattering on about?

Butt Enhancers. The quick-fix solution to those who wish they possessed a Kardashian derrière. That hourglass figure you wish to own. The ass that everyone wants to spank.

The reason I'm bringing up this topic today is because I genuinely believe it is an unnecessary (quite an understatement) invention. I may be biased, given that I'm the owner of a rather voluptuous backside, but I think these unsightly patches of silicone need to be burned and never brought up again.

Ladies and gentlemen, I hate to be so blunt, but this rear padding does not look good. No matter what the price tag is or the promise of excellence, they simply don't look good at all. It's pleasant to have a full backside but not when it looks wildly distorted. They've got people staring for all the wrong reasons.

I think it is the next step in the increasing obsession that society has for this so-called "perfect body." Bodily insecurity levels these days are through the metaphorical roof and concoctions like this aren't exactly helping the self-esteem a great deal.

Whether you've got a V, square, round or heart shaped booty, wear your own and wear it with pride!

If you really are simply distraught with your tush then instead of resorting to these implants, go back to the basics. Exercise. It's a far better and more rewarding way to get your backside in the best shape you want it to be. To list a few things you can squeeze into the daily routine:
  • Squats
  • Dumbbell Deadlifts (Don't worry, it's not as heavy as it sounds)
  • Marching Hip Raises
  • Single-Arm Dumbbell Swings
  • Clamshells
The moral of this article is; butt fillers? Nobody needs them!
_____________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your thoughts on the post? Post a comment!