April 11, 2014

My Intimate Poetry: Heaven or Hell ― The Sweetest Choice.

Hello lovely readers, I'm officially back from Stratford-upon-Avon and returning to you all. I have a bundle of weird and wonderful escapades to share with you all. It's been quite a busy time for me and therefore I've been a tad silent due to having to deal with the payback I've gotten from my Myalgic Encephalomyelitis. Don't fear, however, as I will be back with you lovely lot soon.

This week is my lovely friend and fellow author, SJ Warner's, Treat Week and I was lucky enough to be apart of this saucy mix of writing. Although I chose to be more sensual with a short written piece, I still was pretty nervous about the reaction it would get. I can't believe how positive it's been. Thank you everyone for the lovely comments! Read it here!

Now after writing it, I got inspired to write a accompanying poem. Enjoy!

Forget the consequences and remember the euphoria. ― Tammy-Louise Wilkins.

A reverie I lost myself in
Every day and night
I’m a magnet for sin
A lover of sheer thrill and delight

Lucidity has been lost
Now madness is found
No consequence nor cost
When two souls are bound

I still walk upon this path
Blocked by boundaries of fate
Not caring for the unrepressed wrath
My reckless actions of lust and insanity will create

Here I dwindle
Between right and wrong
If only both could rekindle
But the latter is where I belong

2014 © Tammy-Louise Wilkins
_____________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Just like a fine wine, this is the perfect accompaniment to your other piece!
    Love it! XxX

    ReplyDelete

Want to share your thoughts on the post? Post a comment!