Monday Musings: Cameos, Projects and More!

Hello lovely readers, it is Manic Monday which means it's time for another round of my Monday Musings! Instead of talking about a particular topic that's struck my interest, I'd like to have a little catch up over a cup of coffee about what I've been up to recently with the blog.

Recently, I've been making a couple cameos on some lovely blogs which I'd love to share with.

As you remember, a reader nominated me for a Cosmopolitan blog awards a few months ago and I was asking everybody to give me a cheeky vote in the last three days of nominating. Well, the lovely Amanda and John from VoElla mentioned me in their weekly podcast about it. After a funny attempt from John to pronounce Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, I promised to have a go myself and record a little something for their podcast. This is the first time you'll get the chance to hear my voice so go check it out here!

Over the last few months, I've been working on a couple pieces for my lovely friend, SJ Warner's, upcoming Lace Challenge. I was very privileged to take part in such a wonderful challenge among some fabulous writers and, although, it took a bit of time to focus on one aspect, I composed two pieces for it which you can read here! I'd like to thank everyone for your lovely comments and I would also like to express my love for all the entries. It was wonderful to see the diversity in interpretation. A big thank you to S for creating such a brilliant challenge!

Speaking of poetry, I've been a tad quiet in regards to My Intimate Poetry. Unfortunately, I cannot reveal why just yet but what I can tell you is that I'm working on something very exciting. I can't wait to reveal it. Whilst you're waiting, don't fear, I will be back very soon with my lyrical verses.

On the topic of exciting projects, I can tell you about one of them. I'm currently putting the finishing touches to...my blog shop! That's right, that lip icon on my navigation bar wasn't just for show. I've been working on creating a shop for the blog since the late months of 2013. There will be a small collection of different products. There will be a big variation between each collection. I'm so ecstatic to unveil it!

I have a bundle of articles coming up soon all about fashion, travel and cookery! This will include a very long-overdue to article about my adventures in Stratford-upon-Avon earlier this year. It was truly the best trip and I did so much that I'm struggling to fit it all into one single post!

I shall also be launching my London Experience series which is going to be one fabulous week. There will be outfit posts as well as make-up tutorials for my person London look. There will be reviews and of course, an overall post about my time in London!

So that is a little teaser of what I've been up to lately. Have a wonderful Monday!
_____________________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular Posts