Beauty | Go Compact with Benefit!


Hello lovely readers, do you remember my mentioning a beauty article idea conjured via a conversation with my beautician in Monday's post? Well, it's time to find out what that mysterious thought in this mind of mine is.

Each day requires necessities. Fundamentals such as a positive mentality or a sense of motivation alongside thirst-quenchers and nourishment. However, this article isn’t about how to acquire a calm interior.

The majority of women – as well as a few men too – have cosmetics permanently situated in their bag prepared for retouching the face in those moments of solitude (Or, in my experience, huddled beneath the table in a crowded room.) During a conversation with my beautician at Benefit Brows, I found a way to further my exploration into beauty blogging.

For the next month or so, I will be hosting a different brands and sharing my go-to beauty products from their collection. As this idea occurred at my local Benefit Brow Bar, it is a pleasure to welcome them as the first entry in my “Go Compact with…” series.

Go Compact with Benefit!

If it were possible, I would carry the majority of Benefit's products in my bag. Alas, I can't and so, my top three products to have nestled in my clutch is;

  • Porefessional  PRO Balm - £24.50
  • They're Real! Mascara - £19.50
  • They're Real! Push Up Liner - £18.50

For smooth, velvet-like skin and concealment of temperamental pores, Porefessional is the product to have. It's easy to apply, can be applied either under or over makeup without any adverse effect, and presents a silky, lustrous appearance.

Eyeliner is a must for me. Especially using pencils, it needs to be updated at least twice during the day. With They're Real! Push Up Liner, however, it's only a precaution to possess in my bag. The only topping up required may be a fuller wing. It's otherwise foolproof!

I have gone from mascara to mascara, discarding each one because they were either too thick with clump or lacking volume. But with They're Real! Mascara, I can achieve full, lusciously long lashes with a single flick of the brush. I keep this particular product in my bag just in case I desire to increase the volume of my lashes.

I also asked a couple of the lovely ladies working at the bar what they're priority choices would be. You've met Leanne before in my review of the They're Real! Push Up Liner but now you get to meet the wonderful Gemma, who has a story to tell with one particular item!

Leanne's Essentials

Leanne adores perfect brows, dark and rich skin and full lashes. Upon asking her what her go-to products would be, she immediately responded with the They're Real! Mascara.
  • Brow Zings - £24.50
  • They're Real! Mascara - £19.50
  • Hoola Bronzer - £23.50

Gemma's Essentials

Gemma cannot live without these products. She loves to have  lavish and polished skin with the simple addition of amplified eyes to finish the look. Her first choice was the Girl Meets Pearl highlighter for its superlative glow.
  • Porefessional PRO Balm - £24.50
  • They're Real! Mascara - £19.50
  • They're Real! Push Up Liner - £18.50
  • Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter - £24.50
As you can see, They're Real! Mascara is a winning product for all three of us. Gemma once had a client who used six different mascaras to achieve personally-opinionated perfect lashes. Spending at the very least, £50, on multiple, designer products, Gemma couldn't believe it. One day she decided to suggest They're Real! Mascara to the client. As they say, the rest is history. That client is now saving that money spent on mascaras and sticking to just the one.

So that was the first instalment of my mini series, stay tuned for more!
_____________________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular Posts