Life Lately | Have You Missed Me?







Hello lovely readers!

Gosh, you truly have no idea how good it is to say that again.

I could apologise for my absence from the blog, and the rest of the corners that I inhabit online, however, do you know what? Let’s not retrieved that ‘ol record player from its cabinet!

Alongside my September Resolutions, I have been undertaking a couple new roles in my life which have been so unbelievably overwhelming that my blog, as well as my lovely readers and friends, have sadly had to take a backseat.

I didn’t realize just how incredibly busy I’ve been with juggling these roles, my Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and my life until this morning when I was reminded that *deep breath* my birthday arrives tomorrow!

I’ve missed you lovely lot utterly too much and I cannot wait to reacquaint myself with you all.

Lots of Love,



Image Map

Comments

Post a Comment

Want to share your thoughts on the post? Post a comment!

Popular Posts