December 01, 2014

My Intimate Poetry: Visions of Sugarplums.

Hello lovely readers, it's December! I will officially accept that Christmas is approaching and do you know what? I'm pretty darn excited.

To kick the merry season off, I was the headline act in my lovely friend, S J Warner's, Erotic Advent with this poem. I'd like to thank S J for hosting me on her blog yet again for another fabulous guest tour. Always a pleasure!

Please enjoy what may possibly be the happiest poem I've ever penned!

As the fairytale draws to a close, a happy ending is on the horizon. ― Tammy-Louise Wilkins.


Emerald eyes sparkle with a wicked glint
Ruby lips painted by a luscious tint
There they stand, beneath the mistletoe
With smiles that gleam, glisten, and glow

Flames flicker amidst the fire

As their hearts fill with passionate desire
This one night could start it all
This one night could make them fall

Succulent scent fills the air

As it dissolves all past despair
Their hearts mend each other
Their lives meant to be spent with the other

Snow flutters to the ground

Hands entwine and hearts are bound
Nothing can compare to a feeling like this
Love’s fate now sealed by one Christmas kiss




Image Map

9 comments:

  1. A succulent and juicy start to the festivities! A delicious poem from such a delicious lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful way to start the Erotic Advent. I am looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first read this morning before heading to work. I knew I would need to read again when I could just sit and enjoy more leisurely this evening. A very nice start, or is that naughty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww! That was so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked this Tammy. Just wonderful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Want to share your thoughts on the post? Post a comment!