January 01, 2015

A New Year, A New Book!

Hello lovely readers, happy New Year! My, I can't believe we have entered another year. 2014 was great but 2015 is going to be better!

I have an array of surprises on the horizon and one of them just happens to be how I've kicked off the New Year. That's right, as the title of this article says, I have a new book! The long-anticipated instalment in the My Intimate Poetry series is here!

MY INTIMATE POETRY: WITH EACH BRUSHSTROKE

She was first introduced at the dawn of 2013 with a collection of vehement poetry that captured the souls of many. Two years later, upon the birth of 2015, Tammy returns with a new collection of poetry.

With Each Brushstroke relays the story of celebrating life while wallowing in the turmoil of toxic relationships. We witness growth in Wilkins’ motifs as she slowly begins to drift from the pain that had captivated her audience in the very beginning.


It is said that every paint-clad canvas has its own story to tell. With each verse paired together in this compilation, this saying rings true.

AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | GOODREADS




I'd like to share my acknowledgements with you because, truly, I don't know where I'd be today without these people:

First and foremost, I would like to address all of you lovely readers. When I published Broken three years ago, it was a release for personal reasons. I didn’t think once at the time that I’d be here now, having written almost a hundred poems, with three anthologies under my belt. Thank you, lovely readers, for your continuous support.

In the last three years, I’ve had the pleasure of having three fellow composers that have and continue to motivate and inspire me to continue my journey with the written word. To Caroline Juliette, Cameron Lincoln, and Darwin Blake, I am so blessed to call you friends. Thank you for walking beside me every step of the way on this path of discovery.

If there is one person that I owe a debt to, it is my mother. You love me unconditionally, no matter what mistakes I make, and take me and my love for writing seriously. You encourage me to make my dreams a reality and have never questioned the choices I make. I will always love you, Mum.

And finally, to Charlie Bentley, for teaching me that happiness is not a distant dream. For helping me to let go of the past and look forward to the future. Thank you.

Now let's make 2015 the best year yet!



Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your thoughts on the post? Post a comment!